How do I create a recurring event for my group on Workplace?
Kjo përmbajtje e ndihmës nuk është në dispozicion në gjuhën tuaj. Ju lutemi zgjidhni një prej gjuhëve tona të mbështetura:
If your event has multiple dates, you can create a recurring event for your group.
To create a recurring event for your group when you're logged into Workplace from your computer:
- Go to your group and click More, then click Events.
- Click Create Event at the top of your group's timeline.
- Add an event cover photo, then enter your event's name and location.
- Click Schedule Multiple Events.
- Click Frequency and select whether you'd like your event to occur daily or weekly. You can also create a custom event frequency:
- Click Custom and select the dates on the calendar that your event occurs.
- Once you've selected the calendar dates, click +Add Time to add start and end times for each date. You can also click to check Add this time to all dates if your event is at the same time for each date. Click Add.
- When you've finished adding start and end times, click Done.
- Add other details about your event.
- Click Create.
Keep in mind that events are limited to recurring 52 times, and location and timezone can't be edited once an event has started.
Learn more about managing events.